Connections[edit | edit source]
A. City Park[edit | edit source]
B. Route 3[edit | edit source]
C. Riverboat Station[edit | edit source]
D. Side Route D[edit | edit source]
After Timber Town.
Encounters[edit | edit source]
s. Fishing/Surfing[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Outdoors[edit | edit source]
- City Park: Proof that beauty and mining can co-exist
- Route 3: Rehabilitation will begin as soon as possible. Please stop nagging us.
- Shaft Headquarters: Mining Division
- Shaft Headquarters: Public Relations Division
- Open Air Cafe and Marketplace
- Leather Town Business District
- How is your adventure so far? ... Wow, so talkative! You are really coming out of your shell.
Shaft HQ: Mining Division[edit | edit source]
- Journey to the Center of the Earth!
- It is important to protect indigenous people, land... but we cannot criminalize the miners
- who are looking for a living to survive. What matters is that the miners are protected!
- Some islands in the archipelago are completely taken over by mining. It is not possible to differentiate
- between an indigenous community and a mining area. There is not even water to drink. Shaft is against!
- To streamline the mining sector, someone started to give certificates to those qualified to mine.
- The entity? Omnichannel! And Shaft is the scapegoat.
- Shaft leader is a thinker and doer. She is not a talker. She has met twice with the miners. It shows quality.
- It shows his plans for Fondent. Our leader has been consistent when it comes to climate change.
- In Fondent alone there are about a dozen locations where illegal or artisan mining is going on but Shaft is viewed as evil.
Shaft HQ: Public Relations Division[edit | edit source]
- Shaft is proud to join the top businesses in this race towards a net-zero economy because we believe that climate change is not only one of the greatest risks facing Fondent, but also one of the greatest opportunities for sustainable innovation.
- This leaflet from the Shaft aims to gain the trust of the Fondent's people.
- Shaft promotional video on TuxTube.
- Shaft is is one of the largest mining companies in the region, especially those that contribute to the communities.
- I don't trust Shaft. My geologist friend joined a team to explore the river basin to determine the impact of deforestation and mining on the river and water quality.
- This will mark the first ever evaluation of carbon and mercury production in mining ponds, and their subsequent impact on water flowpaths, ever conducted in Fondent.
Gym[edit | edit source]
- Thanks for joining Chad & Brad Fondent Fitness (C&BFF), we are excited to have you on board!
- Yes, I can feel your heart.
- Yes, I can hear the silence.
- Yes, I can see the dark.
- Yes, I can fix the broken.
- Why are you here? Having a tough time? Don't worry fellow Sigma.
- I love knocking on the door, screaming and running away while someone is using the restroom!
Outdoor Cafe[edit | edit source]
The south-east is an outdoor Cafe.
- Welcome back. Shall I chuck your tuxemon in the healing unit? (Y/N)
- How are you going with updating the Tuxepedia App? (if 20 or above) Great progress! Here's a Cureall in thanks. (if below 20) Good work. I have a reward for when you reach 20.
House 1[edit | edit source]
- Morning: An R&B song is playing. It's called Possessuns, Part I
- Afternoon: An R&B song is playing. It's called Possessuns, Part II
- Dusk: An Electronic song is playing. It's called Beats Of BotBot
- Dawn: A Country song is playing. It's called Heavyhearted At Losing My Rockat
- Night: A song is playing. It's called Fondent Tango
- There used to be several TV and radio stations operating, but Omnichannel ran them out of business. \n Now we don't have to worry about different journalists contradicting each other.
- Is Frostbite an Earth element technique or a Water element technique?
- Trick question - it's both!
House 2[edit | edit source]
- Wow! One day I'm going to be a trainer just like you!
- A little green mon is lifting a ship out of a swamp.
- I work for Shaft... Where's my helmet? I don't need one, I control the truck remotely from our offices. Pretty soon, most jobs in the mines will be automated.
- You won't believe what they're digging up in Route 3. I've never seen an egg that big. Oops, I've said too much.
Battle Pit[edit | edit source]
Two tuxemon are battling, with their trainers also in the ring.
- Arr, one of the services we offer here is the battle pit. Would you like me to match you with a trainer who lives in the area, or someone over the Internet? (Area/Internet/No thanks)
(If you choose "area", you fight a random NPC trainer. If you choose "internet", you fight a human over the Internet)
Museum[edit | edit source]