Connections[edit | edit source]
A. City Park[edit | edit source]
B. Route 3[edit | edit source]
C. Riverboat Station[edit | edit source]
After Timber Town.
Encounters[edit | edit source]
s. Fishing/Surfing[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Outdoors[edit | edit source]
- City Park: Proof that beauty and mining can co-exist
- Route 3: Rehabilitation will begin as soon as possible. Please stop nagging us.
- Shaft Headquarters: Mining Division
- Shaft Headquarters: Public Relations Division
- Open Air Cafe and Marketplace
- Leather Town Business District
- How is your adventure so far? ... Wow, so talkative! You are really coming out of your shell.
D. Shaft HQ[edit | edit source]
E. Outdoor Cafe[edit | edit source]
The south-east is an outdoor Cafe.
- Welcome back. Shall I chuck your tuxemon in the healing unit? (Y/N)
- How are you going with updating the Tuxepedia App? (if 20 or above) Great progress! Here's a Cureall in thanks. (if below 20) Good work. I have a reward for when you reach 20.
F. Battle Pit[edit | edit source]
Two tuxemon are battling, with their trainers also in the ring.
- Arr, one of the services we offer here is the battle pit. Would you like me to match you with a trainer who lives in the area, or someone over the Internet? (Area/Internet/No thanks)
(If you choose "area", you fight a random NPC trainer. If you choose "internet", you fight a human over the Internet)
Museum[edit | edit source]
Not on map yet.