When you leave, the blockade of Route 6 ends, because "We've gathered all the remaining lab tuxemon and either released them into the wild or taken them as pets. There's nothing that the ENFORCERS can do!"
Greenhouse[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- I spend all day watching my CATEYE - I'm going to catch it blinking!
- Cateye level 24
- Ugh, it didn't even blink when it fainted!
- The rules of this battle are the simple laws of natural selection: only the strong survive!
- Cateye level 24
- May I introduce you to the Gaia Hypothesis?
- Hey, this is an active emergency. Get out of here!
- Pharfan level 24
- Great, now I've got nothing to fight the fires with.
- I could battle you, but I prefer to appeal to your reason and common sense. If you don't get out of here, the building might fall on you!
- Come work at Greenwash, they said. Perform experiments that blur the line between science and madness, they said. Look where that got me!
- Cateye level 25, Propellercat level 25
- There's no future in STEM, kid.
- I order all my flowers from Greenwash. They have varieties that I've never seen before!
- Shybulb level 25
- Here's my card in case you ever need a flower arrangement. I do weddings, funerals, birthdays ...
- Say what you will about genetic engineering, hydroponics and chemical fertilizers, but you can't argue with the results.
- Narcileaf level 25
- That settles it, I'm giving Narcileaf another dose of fertilizer when we get home.
Encounters[edit | edit source]
- Cochini (first appearance)
- Cateye (first appearance)
- Sclairus (first appearance)
- Bursa (first appearance)
- Nut (first appearance)
Ground Floor[edit | edit source]
- My tuxemon are unstoppable in the sunlight!
- AV8R level 22, Criniotherme level 22, Tikorch level 22
- ... Almost unstoppable.
- Just some broken glass and escaped monsters. I was hoping for a fire.
- Agnite level 26
- I like fire a normal amount.
- They said to get out, but I'm not leaving without my notebook of scientific observations.
- Eyenemy level 20, Eyesore level 20
- I'm sure my notebook is around here somewhere.
- Every day, I sedate all the monsters so they can be observed safely. I forget ONE TIME, and everyone makes a huge fuss.
- Coleorus level 26
- Whatever. Here, have a potion. (Player receives a Potion)
Boss' Office[edit | edit source]
(Only accessible by falling from a higher level)
- Prepare to face the power of my fusion tuxemon!
- Bearloch level 30, Rocktot level 30, Foxko level 30, Agnsher level 30
- Well, I guess fusion technology isn't quite there yet. We've been working on it for years!
- Here's the closest we've come -- it's a cute fusion of an ant and an Aardorn. Not exactly the ultimate killing machine Omnichannel wanted us to create. I mean … uh! You didn't hear that from me.
- The funny thing is, because of its fusion DNA, it makes DNA screeners behave all funny.
- (Gives player Aardant)
1st Floor[edit | edit source]
- Stay out - Greenwash has this all under control.
- Cateye level 22
- We're all going to die!
- You shouldn't be here!
- Sclairus level 26
- The fusion experiment blew up!
- This is fine.
- Masknake level 25
- This is fine.
- This has been one heck of a work experience placement.
- Foofle level 10
- Gee, thanks a bunch.
The Fossilisator[edit | edit source]
(Standing next to the table that has a strange golden statue on it)
- (first time) Hello there, I suppose you are here to see my finest invention - the De-Fossilator. ... No? You're here to investigate why the Greenwash staff went on strike and got locked out by the Enforcers?
- (first time and all times afterwards) While you're here you might as well see the De-Fossilator in action.
- (If they have a Rhincus Fossil): Ah, I see you have a toothed bird fossil. Shall I de-fossilate it? Y/N
- If yes: "It worked! The fossil turned into a Rhincus" (player gains a Rhincus)
- (If they have a Shammer Fossil): Ah, I see you have an ancient dog fossil. Shall I de-fossilate it? Y/N
- If yes: "It worked! The fossil turned into a Shammer" (player gains a Shammer)
- (If they have a Rhincus Fossil and a Shammer Fossil): Ah, I see you have two ancient fossils. Shall I de-fossilate both? Y/N
- If yes: "It worked! The fossils turned into a Shammer and a Rhincus" (player gains a Rhincus and a Shammer)
- If the player says no to the fossil, or has no fossils: "Maybe another time then."
Items[edit | edit source]
(Could be placed anywhere on the floor)