Connections[edit | edit source]
A. Route 4[edit | edit source]
B. Route 5[edit | edit source]
After Event 1.
C. Side Route A[edit | edit source]
D. Riverboat Station[edit | edit source]
After Timber Town.
Encounters[edit | edit source]
Fishing/Surfing[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
E. Nimrod HQ[edit | edit source]
Outdoors[edit | edit source]
A. Cat Girl Mieke
- It's exciting for us to visit the country of X! You have such unique tuxemon here ... Hey, do you want to trade? My Conileaf for a creature that we don't have back home ... how about Budaye? Y/N
B. Beachcomber Fez
- Everyone in our region has to pick from one of the same five boring tuxemon. I know like a hundred people with a Foxfire ... Hey, do you want to trade? My Foxfire for an Ignibus? Y/N
C. Exchange Student Cady
- Oh I'd just love to have a souvenier to take back home with me. I just adore those sweet little Grintot. Could you get me one? I could give you my Hampotamos in exchange? Y/N
D. Teacher Picnicker
- Oh where has my other student gotten to?
E. Exchange Student Sandy
- This Pharfan keeps spraying me with water. What a drag! Hey, do you want it? You'd have to give me a Tweesher in return. Y/N
F. Pet Shop[edit | edit source]
- Hello and welcome to the Pet Shop! Are you interested in buying a tuxemon?
- (First time spoken to) I found these eggs in the bough of a tree, and hatched them! They appear to be a previously unknown tuxemon. I call them Vivipere! I wonder what they morph into.
- (Then, and in the future if refused the first time) Tell you what, why don't I give you one and you can come back and tell me what it morphs into! Y/N
(If the player returns having morphed it)
- ... You got it to morph? ... And you did it in that particular way? ... I see ... Hmmm, I don't really like the look of that morph. If I give you another Vivipere, can you bring it back if it ever morphs into something different? Y/N
(This continues for as long as there are Vivipere morphs yet to be found.)
G. Mart[edit | edit source]