Sea Route C
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Connections[edit | edit source]
A. Candy Town[edit | edit source]
B. Dragon's Cave[edit | edit source]
C. Paper Town[edit | edit source]
Encounters[edit | edit source]
Swimming or Fishing[edit | edit source]
- Nudiflot M
- Nudiflot F
- Nudimind (first appearance)
- Nudikill (first appearance)
- Manosting (first appearance)
- Tweesher (first appearance)
Trainers[edit | edit source]
A. Dragonrider Nigel
- This is Dragon's Cave! I'm standing outside because ... uh, because I'm guarding it.
- Agnigon level 36
- Okay I'm not standing guard! The other dragonriders wouldn't let me join them!
B. Swimmer River
- Manosting was wrapped around me ... I couldn't swim ... My last hope ... The Capture Device I stashed in my swimming costume!
- Manosting level 24
- Suffice to say, it worked!
C. Beachgoer Wade
- I'm the world-record holder for holding your breath! Hold onto your hats ...
- Fishbot level 20, Fishbot level 20, Fishbot level 20, Fishbot level 20, Fishbot level 20, Fishbot level 20
D. Swimmer Gil
- If you're stung by a Manosting, Nudiflot can suck the poison out.
- Nudiflot F level 22, Nudiflot F level 22, Nudimind level 24
- Of course, sucking out the poison makes Nudiflot poisonous itself!
E. Beachgoer Leek
- Let me win - don't be _shellfish_!
- Nudikill level 27
- I lost on _porpoise_.
F. Swimmer Beech
- Hey, did you do something in the water?
- Nostray level 26
- Okay, I believe you.
G. Scientist Rutherford
- Water water everywhere, it really makes you think!
- Incandesfin level 26
- ... but not a drop to drink.
H. Beachcomber Carstair
- I dig this beach!
- Axylightl level 24
- I couldn't keep my head above water.
I. Fisher Sandy