Where did the name come from?
What is the tuxemon based on?
Kelvin Shadewing, glitches
bitcraft had the idea for a Kelvin tuxemon that "corrupts the game in amusing ways as long as you are carrying it. This monster would use a kelvin sprite and would only appear in certain conditions and just for amusement." [[Category:Glitch]]
Kelvin himself made a suggestion:
The glitchiness will be proportional to my level.
* 8 (start) - Sixth item slot will be negative 1.
* 16 - Every time a warp is used, the game has a chance of entering/leaving reverse mode, which causes all entities to walk backwards and turn their backs when talking, including the player.
* 24 - Chance of finding only tuxemon you've caught when entering a new area instead of its assigned encounter list.
* 32 - All moves have a chance of having their effectiveness randomized.
* 48 - Main and pause menu items are spelled backwards. Also, player money is randomized every time they open a buy menu.
* 64 - Player can now walk through walls.
* 128 - All other tuxemon have level caps raised to 255 permanently.
* 256 - Tiles are randomized. All warps other than inside your house lead home. Only the player's bedroom is uncorrupted. Placing me in the box does not end corruption. I must be deleted. It is the only way.
Level, or Source ("Thunderstone", "Happiness", etc., if it's not gained through leveling up:
Save page Show preview Show changes Cancel