Stats are values that all tuxemon individuals have, that affect their power in combat.
The Stats[edit | edit source]
The game has been designed with six Stats:
- HP: How much damage you can take
- Melee (or "Attack"): How much damage your Melee attacks do
- Ranged (or "Special Attack"): How much damage your Ranged attacks do
- Armour (or "Defence"): How well you resist damage from Melee attacks
- Dodge (or "Special Defence"): How well you resist damage from Ranged attacks
- Speed: Whether you act before your opponent in battle
A monster's stats are based on its Body Shape and level, according to the following formula:
Body Shape Multiplier * (7 + Tuxemon Level)
With Body Shape Multipliers ranging from 4 to 8, that means that tuxemon of the same level could have Stats that are at most twice as high as another.
Tastes[edit | edit source]
A tuxemon has two tastes, a warm one and a cold one. The warm one increases its associated stat by 10%. The cold one decreases its associated stat by 10%. There are no tastes associated with HP.
- + Speed: Peppy
- - Speed: Mild
- + Melee: Salty
- - Melee: Sweet
- + Armour: Hearty
- - Armour: Soft
- + Ranged: Zesty
- - Ranged: Flakey
- + Dodge: Refined
- - Dodge: Dry
A tuxemon can have a warm and a cold taste affecting the same stat, resulting in no net change.