|Blurb||It hatches in great numbers in the summer, but the rest of its lifespan is a mystery.|
|129 ←||→ 131|
The Spyder in the Cathedral
Sanglorian and Tamashihoshi
- Why can Vivipere evolve into so many creatures, and from all the elements? Is it more basic, or more advanced, than other tuxemon?
- Could there be a place where everyone gets a Vivipere, and which evolution it pursues determines that person's profession or caste?
- How do different evolutions of Vivipere interact with each other? Is there family love, or sibling rivalry, or hatred?
- What if a kingdom's Viviperes evolved differently each year, and this was how they marked their years. Perhaps the Year of the Vividactyl is a time of renewal and a restoration of authority, but if it is followed by the Year of the Vivicinder then you can expect that authority to fall into doubt and for turmoil to strike the region. On the first days of each year, a carefully prepared and high-level Vivipere would be observed by the Royal Soothsayers to see which evolution it takes. Then the Soothsayers would explain what the year can be expected to hold.
- Perhaps one year Vivipere stop following the rules, and evolve randomly. The Year of Chaos ... what does that mean for the kingdom?
Vivipere is probably a Tuxemon which was living on the planet a long time ago, like a prehistoric tuxemon or something similar, maybe it's not even a regular tuxemon but something else. It was probably living somewhere deep in the ground. With wars and the changes in climate, nature and others things, it probably got up (earthquakes, earth slides, cracks in the ground). While all others Tuxemon has developed already, this tuxemon is still the same as earlier - not really adapted to a fixed area or anything. Some of the Vivipere are suddenly in a desert, some may on a mountain in the cold, some may be in the water... to survive, it adapts to the environment quickly with the help of other tuxemon probably.
I think, vivipere is more basic than other tuxemon - but being more basic means more advanced in some cases. going back to the roots is something important these days...
Probably the different evolutions of vivipere are not interacting with each other that much. They might be so different, that they communicate differently and might not understand each other because of the different sounds they make.. but they might have similar gesture. They have different colors and all, but at their core, they are all snake-typeish.
I think I'd like a fairy tale about vivipere. Something about a kingdom with many rules, being monotone and grey. and a vivipere changed it and evolved into something different - being free and creative and unique. and soon, there were all types of vivipere in all kinds of colors.
|→||, , , , , ,|
|Vivipere||Vivicinder, Vividactil, Viviphyta, Vivisource, Viviteel, Vivitrans, Vivitron|
|Menu Sprites (32px)||Missing|
|Menu Sprites (24px)||Missing||Missing|
|Menu Sprites (16px)||Missing||Missing|
Catch Challenger is an open source project, with assets under Creative Commons Attribution. Original design and sprites by Catch Challenger. Face sprites by Sanglorian. Other sprites by Catch Challenger.
At the moment, this is a double-up, but that will be fixed.
|Has Evolution||Evolution Level|
|Vividactil||When a Fossil is used on them|
|Viviphyta||Level up while a Wood type is in the party|
|Vivitrans||Level up while in a building|
|Vivicinder||Level up while knowing Flamethrower|
|Has Technique||Technique Level|