|Fusion Name First Part|
|Fusion Name Second Part||-|
Kelvin is a Untyped monster.
bitcraft had the idea for a Kelvin tuxemon that "corrupts the game in amusing ways as long as you are carrying it. This monster would use a kelvin sprite and would only appear in certain conditions and just for amusement."
Kelvin himself made a suggestion:
The glitchiness will be proportional to my level.
- 8 (start) - Sixth item slot will be negative 1.
- 16 - Every time a warp is used, the game has a chance of entering/leaving reverse mode, which causes all entities to walk backwards and turn their backs when talking, including the player.
- 24 - Chance of finding only tuxemon you've caught when entering a new area instead of its assigned encounter list.
- 32 - All moves have a chance of having their effectiveness randomized.
- 48 - Main and pause menu items are spelled backwards. Also, player money is randomized every time they open a buy menu.
- 64 - Player can now walk through walls.
- 128 - All other tuxemon have level caps raised to 255 permanently.
- 256 - Tiles are randomized. All warps other than inside your house lead home. Only the player's bedroom is uncorrupted. Placing me in the box does not end corruption. I must be deleted. It is the only way.
Name Origin: Kelvin Shadewing
Kelvin Shadewing, glitches
|Menu Sprites (32px)||Missing||Missing|
|Menu Sprites (24px)||Missing||Missing|
|Menu Sprites (16px)||Missing||Missing|
First Appeared: 
At the moment, this is a double-up, but that will be fixed.
In other languages